Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Will Jon Jewart "Report" This One?

I wonder if Jon Jewart and the cast of "The Daily Worker Show" will report that Hugo Chavez, pro-Iranian dictator of Venezuela, said that "the descendants of those who crucified Christ... have taken ownership of the riches of the world," referring to Jews.

Considering how that race traitor Jon Jewart sat there panting in admiration for anti-Semitic bigots like Pat Buchanan and Adolf Sharpton and never made mention of Cindy Sheehan's racism and her neo-nazi supporters, I doubt much will be made of these comments from a fellow anti-American leftist like Chavez.

Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?