Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Right on, Tucker!

I've always found Tucker Carlson to be a bit of a prick, despite being a conservative. But now that he said that France was right(?!) for blowing up the Greenpeace ship "Rainbow Warrior", which they were, and sticking to it, I respect him a lot more.

Predictably, the eco-whackos at Green"peace" are up in arms and have responded with typical liberal-fascist tactics of proclaiming free speech, but wanting to censor other people, specifically by firing Carlson from his show on MSNBC. Just as an aside, I quite surprised enough people watch MSNBC to get riled up over this or the Michael Savage thing.

Come to think of it, considering Greenpeace and Jon (traitor to his Jewish race) Stewart both hate Carlson, I don't know why I didn't like him before.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?