Monday, March 07, 2005

 

The Progressive Communists

Sworn Enemy has a discussion of the term "Progressive" as in "I don't want people to know I'd suck Stalin's dick given the chance, so I better call my self a Progressive."

I just call these numb nuts Progressive Communists. I mean, who are we (and they) kidding? We know that the group of people labeling themselves "Progressive" are about as progressive as a Stanley Steamer on the Autobahn. They've picked a new label for themselves to hide their hatred for America and their love for America's enemies.

Don't let them get away with hijacking another word the way they did with liberal. ALWAYS call these scumbags "Progressive Communists".

Comments:
I agree,maybe that's why they're so concerned about being "PC".

Thanks for the link.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?