Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

How Dare They Help Those People!

Thousands of worthless communists turned out around the damn world this weekend to support Saddam Hussein and denounce democracy. I thought groups of turds like this were why the flamethrower was invented.
"I think it's outrageous what Blair and Bush think they can get away with," said John Salway, 59.
Shortly before I ripped his mother's anus with my enormous American cock. I guess he meant Bush and Blair can't get away with freeing millions of people from slave regime(s).
"We got the Iraqis into this mess, we need to help them out of it," said Kit MacLean, 29.
Be sure to rape her if you're in London. But beware, she's English. And therefore ugly. Idon't know what the cunt meant by "mess" but I guess she meant democracy. That's the last thing a Londoner would want.

Living under the pinko scumbag mayor "Red Ken" (I'll give
£50,000 to anyone who shoots him in the throat) Londoners can't remember what democracy was like. I mean real democracy, not like when they call Cuba a democracy.

The beautiful part of this is that history will remember George W. Bush as one of the great liberators of all time. It will not remember the people who stood up for Saddam Hussein at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?