Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Thank God For Big Government!

The road that I live on dead-ends in a gravel cul-de-sac. It meets its feeder road at about a 75 degree angle, so there is a STOP sign when leaving my road. I know because I've lived there for 18 years and (since the road dead-ends) I'd have to pass the damn STOP sign to get onto the road anyway.

I don't think anyone has ever driven through the woods, ended up on the road and t-boned someone at the intersection. But maybe that has happened, and that is why the state decided they ought to waste some taxpayer money on a "STOP sign ahead" warning sign.

Thanks, state! If it weren't for you stealing our money and telling us what to do, we may have never figured how to navigate the roads we've roamed for decades on our own.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?