Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Liar, Liar Redux

There he goes again. Bill Clinton is up to his old tricks. Lying and manipulating. Here's part of what he had to say to Peter Jennings:

On His Attempts to Capture Osama Bin Laden

If you look at the 9/11 Commission's report about what we did, and how we prepared for, we had 9/11-style threats for the millennium. And the extent of our preparations, and the work we did, the number of terrorists we brought to justice, the 20 al Qaeda cells we broke up, if you look at all that, and the fact that we apparently still came closer to getting bin Laden than anybody has since, even though they have a lot more options -- military options -- than we had -- I wish that I had gotten him.

I guess having the WTC bombed in 1993, the Khobar Towers bombed in 1996, African embassies bombed in 1998 and the USS Cole blown up in 2000 meant Cwinton's widdle hanz wuz tied when it came to using miwitawy options. Boo hoo hoo.

On Ken Starr

No other president ever had to endure someone like Ken Starr inviting innocent people, because they wouldn't lie, in a systematic way, and having respectable news outlets treat them like they were serious, and parroting everything they leaked. No one ever had to try to save people from ethnic cleansing in the Balkans, and people in Haiti from a military dictator that was murdering them, and all the other problems I dealt with, while every day, an entire apparatus was devoted to destroying him.

And still, [there's] not any example of where I ever disgraced this country publicly. I made a terrible public-personal mistake, but I paid for it, many times over. And in spite of it all, you don't have any example where I ever lied to the American people about my job, where I ever let the American people down, and I had more support from the world, and world leaders, and people around the world, when I quit than when I started.

First of all, you did indeed disgrace this country, and yourself, publicly. Period. We've also never had a President tell a bald faced lie on television to destroy his family in favor of a fat skank or nine. I'm not sure why I should give this fat sack of crap ANY credit for saving mozlemz in Kosovo who are now trying to kill us. As for world support, of course you had world support! You sold us out! Foreigners love when America gets sold out.

I find it ironic that BJ Clinton is the one who had the heart attack considering how much he raises other people's blood pressure.

Comments:
Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Help Others Increase Income and see what came up. Liar, Liar Redux is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Help Others Increase Income. Getting late, have a good evening.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?