Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

I Am Uh Loy-yah!

I can't believe I even have to say something about this but i don't think it's fair to have to turn on the TV and hear a reference every five minutes to that fat piece of crap Star Jones getting married.

While I do believe that Jones convincing a rather handsome man marry her is an amazing breakthrough for hypnotism, I don't care and I don't want to see it. My mom watches that crap and was talking about it. Flipping through the 7-8 pm rerun/"entertainment" show hour I saw two bits on it. And now it turns out the bitchy co-host of "The Angry Estrogen Hour" didn't even like her wedding!

Can anyone even tell me why Star Jones is a name I should know? Can anyone tell me how the fuck she got a lot of famous (also for doing nothing, maybe that's why) people to attend? Can anyone tell me how she became a lawyer? I mean even JFK jr. never said anything as stupid as "I’m a big supporter of President Clinton. And if there wasn't such a thing as the Constitution, I'd vote for him a third time."

You know, Star,it's funny. You're on a show called The View, yet I can't see around you. -MadTV

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?