Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

Good News & Bad News

First the bad news: When poll workers went to open the polls in Pennsylvania this morning, they found the democraps had planted 2,000 votes on the e-voting machines last night. Expect more vote fraud. Don't be surprised if the fraudulent vote totals that democraps usually get away with are almost completely exposed this time. I'd say vote totals at the end of the night will actually be revised downward for them.

The good news: When I went to vote this morning, I hadn't voted yet. So at least no one stole my name. Oh, but I did have to sign a statement saying I was who I am. I'm sure it absolutely impossible for illegal aliens or "Mary Poppins" to do that.

Voter ID cards, NOW!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?