Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

Blackened (Blow) Fish

Fish-faced towelhead Yasser Arafat is officially on his way to hell.

What better send-off than this op-ed piece: "Arafat the Monster"? Enjoy.

Also, Arafat was a fruit. And a pedophile. He died of AIDS. Don't blame yourself for not knowing because the communist MSM didn't tell you.

[In 1975] Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa, the deputy chief of Romania's intelligence service, had rigged (Arafat's) guest suites with surveillance equipment.

In his book “Red Horizons”, Pacepa unveils Arafat as an insatiable homosexual by recalling a telephone conversation with Constantin Munteaunu, a general assigned to the PLO.

"I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the 'Fedayee,'" Arafat's code name, explained Munteaunu. "After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."

Pacepa wrote that after reading the full intelligence reports, “I felt a compulsion to take a shower whenever I had been kissed by Arafat, or even just shaken his hand."

Yikes!

Comments:
It seems like microphone equipment is a very popular topic these days. Blogger , I found your post about Blackened (Blow) Fish when looking for
information about microphone equipment . I wouldn't say this is exactly what I was looking for, but I did enjoy the read. Good work! Keep
blogging :)
 
It seems like calibrated microphone is a very popular topic these days. Blogger , I found your post about Blackened (Blow) Fish when looking for
information about calibrated microphone . I wouldn't say this is exactly what I was looking for, but I did enjoy the read. Good work! Keep
blogging :)
 
Blogger , you always surprise me. Your post about Blackened (Blow) Fish was very enlightning and a pleasant surprise I found while
searching for info about computer microphone . Keep up the good work! I will continue my quest looking about computer microphone now
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?