Sunday, October 24, 2004

 

New Election Commercial

I've taken a page from Michael Cooper and decided to come up with ideas for commercials. If anyone wants to use this commercial, feel free to do so without paying me. Even if no one else does, I will eventually produce it myself to air in any year, election or not.

I'd just begin showing pictures of as many of the S11 murder victims as I could in a simple fade fashion. Each person has their name and age at the bottom of the screen. In the background is the music from "The Exorcist". Then the next shot shows the World Trade Center falling and/or the Pentagon burning while a voice-over says "Murdered by Islam, September 11, 2001."

I'm going to make damn sure the world knows that we know what Mohammedanism is up to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?