Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

Let's Kill This Hebrew Race-Traitor

George Schwartz (AKA Soros) sounds like one of those Holocaust deniers, a lot of whom happen to be left-wing Jews like Soros, Peter Lewis, and Jon Stewart. What is it about free and unimpeded Jewish minds that makes them turn to delusional self destruction?

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble,” Soros once wrote. When asked to elaborate on that passage by The Independent, Soros said, “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of God, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.”

Is it any wonder Jesus was Jewish? Maybe they all think like that. There are two differences between Soros and Christ, however. One is that Christ wasn't a greedy liar. The other is that Soros does deserve to die shitting on himself while nailed to a cross.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?