Friday, October 15, 2004

 

Democrat Vote Fraud, Part 109,226 (And Counting)

Yesterday I voiced my concern over MTV.com using quasi-PSA's to promote a leftist agenda during the election period.

I don't like to toot my own horn, brag, or say "I told you so", wait, I do like all those things, but the point is that today the Drudge Report is saying the same thing. The case is very specific this time MTV's rockthevote garbage is trying to scare people away from George Bush by saying that he'd reinstate the draft.

In fact, it's Kerry's ridiculous plans that would need a draft to support them.

In a related, typical democrap thug story, taxpayer dollars are being used to screen Freiheit 9/11* at a public election polling place. How low will the bolshevik sink to steal America?

*"Freiheit" was the battle cry of the German communists in the 1920's.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?